Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Top 10: Who Said That?

No Fuzzy Memory this week, sorry. But I won't leave you without one of my structured posts. This week, I bring you into my vernacular with:

The Top 10 Movie & TV Quotes I Use in Everyday Life
10) Kenneth's mom made Kim-Chu Chicken "It's reeeaally good." (Kenneth Park from Harold & Kumar)
9) "I love you man, but you're crazy" (Frank from Old School)
8) "You're fucking gay" (Stiffler from American Pie)
7) "Screw you guys...I'm going home" (Cartman from South Park)
6) "T-t-t-today, junior" (Billy Madison)
5) "Well....aaallllrrriiiggghhhtttt." (Mathew McConaughey in Dazed & Confused, I think)
4) "I'm gonna go pinch a loaf, and when I get back, this place better be cleaned up." (a guard from Shawshank Redemption...I know, random, but it has many uses)
3) "...Bitch." (Dave Chapelle)
2) "Sweet Fucking Christ!" (Brodie from Mallrats)
1) "God!!" (Napoleon Dynamite)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I swallowed a bug."

"Noonan"

"So until that day comes Gentlemen, keep your ear to the grindstone"


"So I jump ship in Hong Kong, make my way over to Tibet, and I get on
> as a looper on a course in the Himalayas.
>
> A looper?
>
> Yea, know know, a looper. A caddy. A jock. So I tell 'em I'm a pro
> jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dali Lama himself. The
> flowing robes, the grace....bald. Striking.
> So we get ready to tee off, and the Lama whacks one. Long. Big hitter,
> the Lama. Into a 10,000 foot crevice. And you know what he says?
>
> No.
>
> Unga galunga...Unga galungala. So we finish up 18...and he's gonna
> stiff me. So I said Hey! HEY Lama! How about a little somethin', you,
> for the effort? He says "Oh, there will be no money...but when you
> die...on your death bed..you will recieve total consciousness. So I
> got that goin' for me.....which is nice. "

Anonymous said...

"Shit Fuck Cock Balls"