Sunday, September 04, 2005

Lotto drinkin'

I have just come back from the Nationals game and several hours of post-victory drinking (well, they really didn't need to win, but it makes it better) so you're not gonna get a full blog.

Here's a few of the highlights of the game:

-The beer guy in our section looked like Charlie Manson
-The chick in front of me had huge boobs and a huge mole (holey moley) on her chin. Thankfully, from my angle I really only had a clear shot at the boobs.
-I haggled with a scalper to get our tickets, which took much longer than expected and confirmed for me the fact that all the scalpers are working together for someone greater than all of us. We ended up getting nosebleed seats and having the scalper try to steal my girlfriend because I'm too cheap to get the $30 tickets. His exact words were, "Come on boo, I'll treat you right. You don't need to sit in those crappy seats with this guy." Truly a wonderful exchange
-I bought a Super Pretzel despite the shittiness of the one I got at the Mets game, only to curse myself and my willingness to forgive them for making a shitty Super Pretzel in the past.


That's it. I told you it would suck. Why did you read it? Loser. I'm gonna go pass out now. Thank god for three day weekends and Washington baseball.

No comments: