Thursday, April 21, 2005

Brain Farts 1

I can't think of anything in particular to write about, so you will have to enjoy the Brain Farts. Not quite the complete shit you were hoping for, but enjoyable nonetheless.

-I was in Great Falls for a job today and stopped at the Meditteranean place for kabobs (ground beef with rice, like Moby Dick's). There's something odd about eating food that looks like poop.

-I heard that Gwen Stefani song on the radio again today. I don't know what it is that haunts me about that song but when it starts, I must pay attention...and when she spells BANANAS, it literally blows my mind.

-Nomar hurt his groin yesterday and now he's out for like 3 months, maybe more. I find it ironic that he is on my fantasy team...which is named Hurts to Pee.

-Never order Chinese food delivery when you are both hungry and tired. I now have $40 worth of food in my refridgerator that I was too tired to eat by the time the guy brought it yesterday.

-I keep getting comments about how much everyone in the neighborhood loves my red garden. I'm gonna have to call HGTV and get my own show.

-I don't really watch American Idol that much, but I really hate that host. They had a 10 minute segment just about him, and how he got a Hollywood star, during the show Amy was watching on Tivo last night, and it sucked. He may have just creeped onto my top 10 list for things that piss me off. He's like a lame Carson Daly. Are they just giving away these stars to any douchebag? Yeah, he's definitely moved onto the list.

Alright, that's all for now, I'm getting too worked up. Until tomorrow.

No comments: