Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Oww

Today I got stung by a bee in my left arm. It probably wasn't a bee, it was more likely a yellowjacket or whatever bee-type thing lives in the ground. In either case, it hurt. It still hurts. Not badly, but it makes the hairs on my neck stand up when it does tingles. Luckily, I had baking soda nearby (we put it in pools) to put on it, but that's as useful as peeing on a jellyfish sting. Who really does that?

Fucking bee. I was just minding my own business. It was the f-ing landscapers that mowed past their hole in the ground and I feel their wrath. This is why landscapers continue to be the mortal enemy of the poolman. As if blowing leaves into the pool wasn't bad enough. The next landscaper I see, I'm gonna fling chlorine in their eye. Stings...doesn't it. Fucker.



That is all. I just wanted to remember this day, since the last time I was stung was like 15 years ago.

No comments: