Thursday, August 14, 2008

Brain Farts 10

Well, you got a full post earlier, but there's a bunch of stuff that I've gotta throw a few comments out there about and I'm pretty sure I'll be too busy to put up any posts the next two days. So, here's a hearty helping of Brain Farts...not quite the full shit, but still humorous.
  • What is it about women athletes that just enthralls me? I don't know if any of you guys is watching the women's gymnastics, but good lord! Alicia Sacramone and Nastia Liukin! I don't even like gymnastics, but here it is 11:30 PM and I'm watching it like it's a Redskins game.
  • On the other end of the spectrum, watching gymnastics the other night allowed me to see the Chinese team. Holy shit! One of the girls that did the uneven bars looked like an alien. I'm not shitting you. I know you're sitting there knowing exactly which one I'm talking about too. Don't try and judge me.
  • I have now eliminated one of my "top jobs I want to do" from my list. Last night, I met a girl who used to work at Disney World, and while it is one of my favorite places to go, (my little brother is actually going there on Sunday) she informed me that it is a job where you work 365 days a year. I guess I should have figured that, but when I was dreaming of how cool it would be to be at the park every day, I didn't think they meant Saturdays and Sundays too? At least "Playboy Photographer" gets to enjoy his weekends.
  • I learned a terrible lesson in cleanliness just a few hours ago. After finishing my dinner, I filled my glass with some lemonade and brought it up to my room to watch some TV. I've done this in the past, and as a result there are presently 4 glasses on my nightstands. Unfortunately, one of the old ones still had lemonade in it...and I didn't realize it was the wrong glass until it was too late. And then when I spit the syrupy liquid back into the glass, I saw the mold floating in it. So, if you don't hear from me tomorrow...that's my cause of death.
  • This Saturday I'm heading to the Maroon 5 and Counting Crows concert, and we once again rallied enough people to get a party bus (I'm such a trend setter). This time around, I've set the following goals for myself: Don't gouge your leg with barbed wire; Don't get into a dance-off...with anyone; Don't smoke random drugs with complete strangers; and lastly, try to remember the concert.

So, that's it for now. I'm sure I'll have some fun stories about not accomplishing my goals for the concert, or some other random shit will pop up. Have a good weekend.

No comments: