Friday, June 23, 2006

Top 10: It's Summer

Well, it's been a while, but I thought I'd bring back an old favorite of mine...the Top 10 List. And seeing as it is about 90 degrees outside and it feels like someone threw a wet dishrag at me when I go out there, here's my:

Top 10 Signs Summer Has Arrived
10. You finish work at 8 PM and it's still bright out as you drive home.
9. Two words: In terns.
8. I'm already bored with baseball
7. When I take my shirt off, it still looks like I'm wearing a white T-shirt thanks to a wonderful farmers tan.
6. The Beltway headed toward the beach is bumper to bumper at noon on Friday, as opposed to 3 PM.
5. The chafing in your groin finally has nothing to do with the suspect women you've been hooking up with.
4. Tits
3. And Ass
2. More than half of your meals are being cooked on the grill.
1. The selection of sports to be viewed is so bad that people are actually getting excited about a sport where you aren't allowed to use your hands.

And there you have it...enjoy the heat.

No comments: