Monday, October 10, 2005

Wow...This Weekend Sucked

Thank god it's Monday. This was arguably one of the worst weekends ever. Since it was pouring like a bitch all weekend, I didn't go out on Friday night. Then, all day Saturday, I just sat in my house and watch TV and played video games. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but the dog was also opposed to going outside, and therefore shat in the house twice and pissed in the house once...that I've found.

Then, Saturday night rolls around, and since I was basically stir crazy, I demanded Amy and I go out for dinner just to get me outside. We went to Rock Bottom (and I am now a member of the Mug Club...$4 Mugs of their finest ales) and came home with the worst shits ever (yes, that is two shit references in only two paragraphs). Thanks, Rock Bottom. Needless to say, that kept me in for the night, even if I wanted to venture out into the wet and cold.

So Sunday rolls around, and because of all the rain, my football game is cancelled. Sucks. On the only positive note, we tried out Union Jack's for football watching after the debacle at Caddies two weeks ago, and I'd have to give it an overall positive review. The menu was much larger, as was the place, though they were a bit understaffed once the crowd rolled in for the Skins game (which was a ridiculous game). The waitress was also hotter than those at Caddies, so they've got that going for them as well...and there's free pool on Sunday in case the games really suck. But the real highlight for afternoon was the fact that Joe Jacoby's table was the one right next to ours. What a neanderthal...solid. Now, back to the shittiness.

So, I wake up this morning and look at my fantasy football games...losing all three. Hopefully, next weekend will be better. Langley's birthday on Saturday guarantees I'll at least get drunk...which is nice.

No comments: