Saturday, October 08, 2005

Place Your Bets: Week 5

Since I really stunk up the joint last week (4-10, bringing my total to 25-34-1) and since I just wrote a relatively long entry already today, I'm just gonna put my picks without any commentary, and will continue to refrain from "expert" commentary until my record returns to .500, which may never happen. Anyway, here goes:


BETS I LIKE FOR THIS WEEK:
New Orleans (+2.5) at Green Bay
Tampa Bay (-3.5) at NY Jets
Philadelphia (-3.5) at Dallas

UPSET SPECIAL:
Cincinnati (+145)
at Jacksonville

MY OTHER PICKS:
Seattle at St. Louis (-3)
New England (+2.5) at Atlanta
Chicago at Cleveland (-3)
Miami (+2.5) at Buffalo
Baltimore at Detroit (-1)
Tennessee at Houston (-2.5)
Indianopolis (-14) at San Francisco
Carolina at Arizona (+7.5)
Washington (+7) at Denver
Pittsburgh at San Diego (-3)

I need to go 12-2 this week to pull back above .500. Well, at least I'm still a game ahead of Catheter Man, who's 24-35-1.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are AWFUL at this 'picking' thing. i hope you didn't lay any money on the "bets i like" section. talk to me if you need some help with betting on these games.

-Eddo

The J Man said...

Seriously. I am never betting on sports again...this has been a horrible few weeks.