Wednesday, December 14, 2005

J-Man vs. The Dolphins


I've been sick the last two days (go figure: 79 degrees in the Bahamas, 18 here) so I don't really feel like writing a whole story about swimming with the dolphins...so here's a quick summary.

This was one thing I've always wanted to do, so when the opportunity presented itself, I jumped at the possibility and jumped into some relatively cold water to do so. The two dolphins we swam with were pretty cool and did some nice tricks, including hugging, waving, talking, kissing and of course, jumping (after we were out of the water). The dolphins were much bigger than I had originally imagined, but at no point did I ever feel afraid. They are quite cool creatures. Here's some more pics:


Totally got her number, BTW.


Yes I know, that's pretty damned cool. They call me the Beastmaster.


And this is the dolphin spitting at me. The instructor thought it would be funny for me to show everyone the "splash" command.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to hear about how you got punched...c'mon!