Monday, November 20, 2006

Go Socks

Is there anything more satisfying than finishing up with the folding of your laundry and finding a match for every single sock? I mean, I swear I'd have to compare it to the feeling of hitting a homerun, with the walk from my bed to the sock drawer being the last few steps before you cross home plate. I'm gonna have to start wearing a helmet when I fold clothes, just so I can pull a Big Papi and throw it in the air right before I drop the socks in the drawer. Man, it's great. Woo.



Yeah, that's it. That's all I've got for today. Were you expecting something better?? Well, perhaps you should go do some laundry yourself and enjoy the experience. Then come back to me and tell me if you'd want to write about anything else. Jerk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I batted 1 for 3. Three loads. Though on one of the loads I matched up two solos from a previous washing endeavor 4 weeks ago. That's like the equivalent of finding a twenty dollar bill on the street.

nonsequitur: somewhere J'Lo is fully sated.